Fingeroid for Attendance and payroll system is an implementation of biometric authentication on the devices running Android operating system. Fingeroid is an Android App that turn your exisiting android device into a Fingerprint Authentication device. Fingeroid enables processing and evaluation of fingerprints providing an interactive experience for fingerprint identification.
- =>Fingeroid handles any number of users. (As long as your memory allows)
- =>The Fingerprint data of the users are saved locally on the android device
- =>Select a Device from the server and pull data from it.
- =>Connect all your devices to the server through Wi-Fi. No wire No confusions.
- =>Real time attendance monitor
- =>The Attendance and payroll Software allows pulling data from all the Fingerprint devices.
- =>Sync User data in all the Android devices with a click of a button.
Before you install the Fingeroid App, turn on Wi-Fi on your android device and set a static IP that can be reached within your network. Install the Fingeroid app. Connect your USB fingerprint reader and Fingeroid will ask for Admin user to be registered.
Android Tab - Minimum Hardware Requirements
- =>Processors Supported : ARM
- =>Memory Requirements: 512 MB RAM
- =>Disk Space Requirements: 1 GB Micro SD card in external slot
- =>Connectivity: USB with Host Support, Wi-Fi
- =>Display: 7"
- =>Fingerprint Devices: Hamster IV (HSDU04P) and Hamster Plus (HSDU03P) devices
- Android 3.1 or later
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Phone : +91-95970-37111, +91-95970-18777
- Direct: +1 -770-574-4621